The most successful businesses excel at engaging their people. Happier, more motivated people leads to higher productivity and service levels and happier customers which, in turn, further motivates the organisation.
Find out in under 2 hours the simple steps you need to take to increase the levels of engagement in your organisation.
In this interactive workshop you will work through applying this model to your organisation, as well as having the opportunity to meet and exchange ideas with other like-minded business leaders.
The event starts at 8:45am (8am for breakfast) and will be finished by 10:30am. There are no costs involved.
It is limited to 50 places on a first come, first serve basis, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Book Your Free Place
- Taking a proactive approach - 12/09/2018 - 09/12/2018 - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Creating Time for Leaders - 25/09/2018 - 8:00 am - 10:30 am
- The Communication Works - Confidence & Assertiveness - 26/09/2018 - 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Effective meeting skills - 26/09/2018 - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- The Leadership Team - October 2018 - 09/10/2018 - 8:00 am - 10:30 am
- The Communication Works - Empathic Communication - 10/10/2018 - 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Setting SMART & Aligned Goals - 10/10/2018 - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Handling difficult people - 17/10/2018 - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- The Communication Works - Networking & Influencing Skills - 24/10/2018 - 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Reducing interruptions and distractions - 31/10/2018 - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Time Management - 14/11/2018 - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Running effective projects - 28/11/2018 - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Engaging People - 22/01/2019 - 8:00 am - 10:30 am
- Making Change Happen - 07/05/2019 - 8:00 am - 10:30 am