In just one day, become a far more interesting and confident presenter.
How many opportunities are you missing out on to grow your business or promote yourself because you avoid giving presentations or don’t present very well?
From senior directors to junior executives, if you struggle to present with confidence or fail to win pitches or tender bids because of your presentation, then this is the perfect workshop for you.
This is your opportunity to learn how to get great results and feel confident whenever you give a presentation, whether it is to win business, win respect or win applause. In just one day.
- eliminating the stress, fear or dread of standing up in front of others and speaking
- creating powerful content that immediately engages and maintains the interest of your audience
- brainstorming ideas to add punch to your presentation and greater impact to your message
- learning and rehearsing your presentation and getting valuable feedback to enhance your delivery
- creating powerful visuals and slides that synchronise with your talk and add interest
- knowing how to manage and control your nerves to give your best performance on the day
Each delegate will receive a copy of Caroline’s latest book ‘Help! I’ve Got A Presentation Coming Up!’ worth £9.95 So you can refer to the tips and examples in an easy reference format long after your training.
A place on this fantastic workshop is just £390+vat.
Book Your Place for £390.00
- Effective meeting skills - 28/02/2018 - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Presentation Mastery - 01/03/2018 - 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- The Effective Manager - 06/03/2018 - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- The Leadership Board - M18 - 06/03/2018 - 03/06/2018 - 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- The Communication Works - Confidence & Assertiveness - 07/03/2018 - 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Club Meeting at Evoke - 15/03/2018 - 8:00 am - 10:30 am
- The Communication Works - Empathic Communication - 28/03/2018 - 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
- The Leadership Board - J18 - 17/04/2018 - 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- The Communication Works - Networking & Influencing Skills - 18/04/2018 - 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
- The Leadership Board - F18 - 24/04/2018 - 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Making Change Happen - 08/05/2018 - 8:00 am - 10:30 am
- The Leadership Team - May 2018 - 22/05/2018 - 8:00 am - 10:30 am