Who Is It For?
• People who want to develop a more assertive style of communicating to enhance their effectiveness with others generally, and specifically when needing to influence behaviour.
• By the end of the programme, participants will be able to ‘say what you mean, without saying it mean’, having understood what motivates people’s decisions and how they can use this awareness to influence others.
Format of the Programme
The Programme starts with a pre-workshop audit to clarify learning outcomes.
Online ‘Assertiveness Skills’ workshop
This online workshop will give you the skills to communicate assertively with others. For some people, this means feeling more empowered to speak-up, while for others it may be they want to communicate less forcefully with others.
Throughout the 2-hour session, delivered via zoom, we will combine theory, practical tips and techniques with experiential learning and group exercises, so you can apply the ideas as we go through.
The online workshop is from 10-12 noon will cover:
Challenging self-limiting beliefs
Managing your moods
How to say ‘no’ without upsetting people
Transactional Analysis for assertive conversations
Mental Rehearsal for positive results
What Will We Cover?
- Assertiveness skills
- Challenging self-limiting beliefs
- Managing your moods
- How to say ‘no’ without upsetting people
- Transactional Analysis for assertive conversations
- Action steps
What is Included?
- Pre-workshop skills audit
- Online Assertiveness Skills Workshop
- Post Workshop support from Course Director
Cost of the Programme £249+vat
Course Dates for 2021
3rd March 9.30-12:00
Caroline is an experienced NLP master practitioner, specialising in presentation and communication skills and has many years of experience as aworkshop facilitator. She was managing director of one of the leading PR agencies in the North West for many years.
She has written two books on communication skills, including ‘Help! I’ve Got A Presentation Coming Up’ to help people communicate more effectively.
Feedback from previous delegates
“An excellent course which has given me great insight into why we do certain things & how I can influence things more assertively.”
“Really good workshop with a great pace and balance between theoretical and practical content. Lots of easy to understand information.”
“This course is great for anyone wanting to build on their assertiveness in both their professional and personal life. I have learnt some great skills that I’m looking forward to putting into practice.”
“Very enjoyable and constructive. I wouldn’t change anything about the day – I learnt a lot and Caroline created a very comfortable and welcoming atmosphere”