Who Is It For?
Leaders & Managers who want to:
- get the right people on board
- remove the wrong people from your team
- create a winning team spirit
Format of the Programme
360 Audit Feedback
This online workshop is part of the Engaging People Programme, based on the recommendations of your 360 degree skills assessment to identify areas of strength and gaps in becoming a more engaging manager.
‘How To Build A Winning Team’ Online Workshop
This online ‘How To Build A Winning Team’ workshop combines theory, practical tips and techniques with experiential learning and group exercises, so you can apply the ideas as we go through each area of development.
You will be part of a group of leaders from other organisations to learn about and share ideas to enhance your engagement skills.
At the end of the training session, you will commit to actions that you plan to take to enhance your coaching skills, which will be reviewed in your follow-up coaching session with Jerry Hopkins.
What will we cover in the session?
- How to assess the potential of your current team
- How to do something about underperformers
- How to identify and recruit the right people
Further Engagement Skills Training
As part of the Engaging People Programme, you have access to further training webinars and workshops to enhance your engagement skills. These include…
- How To Be A Great Coach To Your Team
- Solving Issues As A Team
- Creating A Culture of Success
- Bringing Out The Best In People
• Developing your Personal ‘Why’
• Developing more Thinking Time
• Avoiding Procrastination
• Minimising Distractions
• Having an Organised System
• Prioritising Well
• Delegation Skills
• Knowing your Outcome
• How to Set Personal Goals
• Focusing on Solutions
• Taking a Proactive Approach
• Maintaining a Positive Mindset
• Running Effective Meetings
• Contributing & Influencing in Meetings
• Negotiating for Win/Win
• Delivering Bad News
• Managing Conflict
What is included?
- 360 skill assessment and feedback
- Interactive online skills workshop
- Follow up 1-1 coaching session
- Action-based learning through line-manager feedback
- Course materials and training pack
This course is included in the Engaging People Programme or may be purchased individually
£249 + VAT
Engaging Leadership Coach & Director of Hopkins & Ball
Jerry is one of the world’s most innovative thinkers on engagement and leadership. His mission is to help the best organisations in the North West and North Wales get even better by fully engaging their employees: building on what works and connecting leaders with ideas and people to inspire further engagement.
Jerry is an ILM Qualified Coach and Facilitator and a Chartered Engineer with an MA and MEng honours degree from Cambridge University and is also a qualified accountant. His previous career in the engineering and automotive industry in Germany, France and the UK, spanned engineering design, operations management and finance.
Feedback from previous delegates
“I would just like to send a quick note to let you know how much I enjoyed attending the Engaging People Programme and how useful it has been to me. The course has improved my focus on the vision and given me a real sense of purpose. The strategies, attitudes and course materials are tools that I come back to daily.”
“Very insightful day which allowed me to structure my thinking and apply it to the right areas (at the right time), and to reset some fundamental areas of management activities to give much clearer purpose. Through Jerry’s input I was able to unlock even more energy and engagement from what was already a high performing team. I highly recommend this course to anyone running a team.”
EA Technology S&I