Who Is It For?
People who want to:
- Build Trust & Respect in their team
- Learn the value of a No Blame Culture
- Recognise opportunities to Praise People in Public
- Develop a Values Based Team Culture
- Eliminate Non-Engaging Jobs
What is included?
- Interactive online skills workshop
- Online training pack
This course is included in the Engaging People Programme or may be purchased individually
£75 + VAT
Engaging Leadership Coach & Director of Hopkins & Ball
Jerry is one of the world’s most innovative thinkers on engagement and leadership. His mission is to help the best organisations in the North West and North Wales get even better by fully engaging their employees: building on what works and connecting leaders with ideas and people to inspire further engagement.
Jerry is an ILM Qualified Coach and Facilitator and a Chartered Engineer with an MA and MEng honours degree from Cambridge University and is also a qualified accountant. His previous career in the engineering and automotive industry in Germany, France and the UK, spanned engineering design, operations management and finance.