Who Is It For?
• Leaders who want to take their organisation, or the part of the organisation they lead, on a journey to become fully engaged and who recognise that they will need to start by focusing on how they can bring the consistent, sustainable energy that is required to do so.
• By the end of the programme, participants and their organisations will be actively implementing all best practice in terms of living by their own purpose and engaging their entire organisation with the organisation’s purpose.
Format of the Programme
16 x 30 minute weekly live online
These live online workshop take place in a cohort of around 20 leaders from different organisations.
Each highly interactive workshop introduces a new tool for the leader to apply personally or to their organisation as well as reviewing progress from previous weeks.
Each workshop is recorded in case anyone from the cohort misses a particular session.
Peer Support & Coaching
Throughout the Y-Force Programme and for 4 weeks afterwards, delegates will be supported by the sharing of ideas from peers and by Course Director, Jerry Hopkins via email, phone or video conference as they work through fully implementing the tools and methodologies.
What Will We Cover?
- Week 1: Thinking & Beacons
- Week 2: Personal Time & Money
- Week 3: Personal Purpose & Values
- Week 4: Doing Less to Do More
- Week 5: Being in the Right Teams
- Week 6: Your Team’s Time & Money
- Week 7: Great Time & Desire-Ability Matrix
- Week 8: Your Team’s Purpose & Values
- Week 9: Right People, Right Seats
- Week 10: The One Page Quarterly Plan
- Week 11: The Weekly 60
- Week 12: Bringing Measures to Life
- Week 13: Monthly One-to-ones
- Week 14: Eliminating Bad Jobs
- Week 15: Fixing Communications & Team Bonding
- Week 16: Sharing & Sustaining Progress
What is Included?
- 30 minute online live weekly workshops
- Engagement tools & course worksheets
- Peer support group of fellow leaders
- Email/phone/video support from Course Director
Cost of the Programme £495+vat
Course Dates for 2021
18th June 12.00-12:30
Engaging Leadership Coach & Director of Hopkins & Ball
Jerry is one of the world’s most innovative thinkers on engagement and leadership. His mission is to help the best organisations in the North West and North Wales get even better by fully engaging their employees: building on what works and connecting leaders with ideas and people to inspire further engagement.
Jerry is an ILM Qualified Coach and Facilitator and a Chartered Engineer with an MA and MEng honours degree from Cambridge University and is also a qualified accountant. His previous career in the engineering and automotive industry in Germany, France and the UK, spanned engineering design, operations management and finance.
Feedback from delegates of previous programmes with Jerry
“I would just like to send a quick note to let you know how much I enjoyed attending the Engaging People Programme and how useful it has been to me. The course has improved my focus on the vision and given me a real sense of purpose. The strategies, attitudes and course materials are tools that I come back to daily.”
“Very insightful day which allowed me to structure my thinking and apply it to the right areas (at the right time), and to reset some fundamental areas of management activities to give much clearer purpose. Through Jerry’s input I was able to unlock even more energy and engagement from what was already a high performing team. I highly recommend this course to anyone running a team.”